Provecta’s Energy Solutions Team brings Energy and Power Quality information to our customer’s fingertips. We utilise a range of hardware and software platforms to engineer solutions to wow our customers with each click on their user interface. We are looking for an engineer (graduate up to 5 years’ experience) to be an integral part of our dynamic team based in Sydney. Responsibilities include engineering design, on-site commissioning and liaising with customers. All our work is conducted with an inherent focus on delivering high quality customer focussed solutions.
What can you expect working with Provecta?
- The opportunity to learn from a team of highly experienced professional engineers – we have more than 35 of them with heaps of experience!
- Rewarding career development – Develop key industry skills, both professional and engineering, and follow your progression from team member to team manager.
- We are committed to the empowerment and ongoing development of our engineers. We invest in each other and we win and learn as a team.
- An opportunity to deliver projects with positive social-impact – Watch your work develop from the design and testing phase to implementation in real world applications.
- Work within a strong team-orientated work culture – Be part of a passionate team that promotes collaboration and continual improvement.
- We’ve created a positive, mature, and inclusive culture that is free of bureaucracy.
- Be part of a growing Australian business – See your own personal ideas make a difference.
- Provecta offers all staff a Hybrid working environment where they can choose to undertake part of their work week from home, significantly enhancing your work/life balance
The Ideal Candidate
- Will have a degree in Electrical Engineering, or similar,
- Will have an interest in Energy and Power Management
- Will have some experience with software, server and network hardware configuration
Personal skills we are looking for
- Good time management and ability to plan work activities.
- Interpersonal communication skills to participate and work within a technical project team environment
- Ability to work with attention to detail and to accurately document work activities undertaken.
Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents only
Please forward your application including resume & academic transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org