Provecta Energy Solutions is an Australian owned electrical engineering company specialising in the fields of power and energy monitoring, management and control. The company’s head office is located in Sydney.
Our highly qualified engineers, project managers, and support staff hold significant expertise in the provision of power and energy solutions, power quality analysis, automation and control systems, electrical engineering services, and systems integration.
We strive to be recognised by our customers as the preferred supplier of power and energy monitoring and reporting technology, electrical engineering and project management services. We achieve this recognition by providing customer focused engineering solutions committed to meeting every customer’s expectations for value, responsiveness and quality.
Our diverse portfolio of consulting and contracting services includes:
- Project development phase engineering and investigation services (including concept development, feasibility studies, return on investment estimation)
- Expert and technical advisory engineering services (including design investigations, specification preparation, tender analysis, contract management, and acting as Owner’s Engineer)
- On site services (benchmarking, testing, investigations, commissioning, training, installation supervision)
- System maintenance and security services
- Operations support and asset management services
- Project management services
We have particular expertise in the provision of the following engineering services and solutions:
- Power and energy monitoring systems design, implementation and support
- Investigations, benchmarking, commissioning, installation, systems maintenance and training
- Power quality monitoring, analysis, impact studies and solutions
- Electrical distribution monitoring and control systems for critical buildings and infrastructure
- Electricity bill reduction investigations and recommendations
- Customised control, monitoring, reporting and analysis tools
- Power monitoring hardware and software supply
- Integration of third party equipment and systems