Power monitoring and control systems require the provision and maintenance of electrical systems and equipment to correctly function. Provecta has been involved on a wide variety of projects requiring electrical engineering and design for the procurement, installation and commissioning of electrical equipment for industrial plants. Whilst not providing services in some highly specialised areas of heavy electrical engineering such as HV equipment, Provecta has demonstrated experience in providing electrical engineering and project management services suitable for most industrial plant applications.
Provecta offer the following electrical engineering services:
- Electrical systems design and investigations
- Review of electrical equipment condition and suitability
- Equipment selection and procurement cabling design
- Power systems design for control and computer equipment
- Electrical equipment integration into monitoring and control systems
- Electrical drafting services
- Control Management
- Cost Estimation & Management
- Implementation Strategies
- Project Scheduling
- Installation Management & Supervision
- Design and Test QMS Procedures
- Site Commissioning Managers
Provecta employ both qualified electrical engineers and draftspersons. The use of Provecta’s electrical engineering capability assures that you will receive independent professional services committed to quality electrical engineering with timely service.