PM5000 Series Meters
Feature rich and highly accurate, this series offers 8 models which all contain far more than other meters in this price range. With programmable alarming, logging and power quality analysis as well as being easy to install and configure, this series is well suited for most energy cost management applications.
- 3 phase Power, Energy, Frequency, Power Factor, Voltage and Current measurements.
- Present, Predicted and Peak Demand
- Four Quadrant measurements
- Total harmonic Distortion (THD),
- Total Demand Distortion (TDD),
- Individual Harmonics
- Time Stamped Alarms
- Panel/flush mounted.
- Class 0.5 or 0.2 (PM5500)
- Digital Inputs & Outputs
- Boolean Alarm Logic
- Data logging
- DIN rail mountable
- Modbus Serial
- Ethernet Modbus TCP (PM 5500 with two Ethernet Ports for Daisy Chaining)