PM3200 Series Meters
Powerful metering capabilities in a small DIN rail mounted package. Typically used on mains and feeders for bill checking, sub-billing, cost allocation and network management applications. Popular features of some models in this series include peak demand measurement, logging and time-stamped alarms.
- 3 phase Power, Energy, Frequency, Power Factor, Voltage and Current measurements.
- Four Quadrant energy measurements
- DIN rail mounted
- IEC62053-22Class 0.5s (with 5A CTs)
- Current and Voltage Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)
- Time-Stamped Alarms
- Peak Demand
- Data logging of alarms, events, min/max values and energy consumption
- Digital Inputs and Outputs
- Modbus RS485