ION7550 and 7650
The ION7550 and ION7650 allow a wide range of advanced features which can be selected depending on the application. At its base lies a powerful, highly configurable meter capable of cutting edge power quality analysis. Suitable for quickly identifying power quality problems, energy contract negotiations and maximising the life of electrical equipment.
- Class 0.2S
- 256 – 1024 Samples per Cycle
- Waveform capture (per-phase triggers for waveform recording)
- Custom alarm and event notification via email (internal modem)
- Detection and capture of transients, flicker, sags and swells
- Advanced, multi-user/privilege security
- Transformer/line loss calculation
- Residual current calculation
- Individual Harmonics (63rd on front panel or up to 511 via software)
- Colour touchscreen option.
- A range of options to allow different I/O combinations, comms ports and logging memory size.
- Programmable logic and mathematical functions.
- Modbus, Profibus, ION,DNP 3.0 communication
- Fibre or Copper Ethernet Ports