EGX300 Serial to Ethernet Gateway
As well as being an industrial serial to Ethernet gateway, the EGX300 logs data, displays it in user-configurable or standard web pages, generates reports and trends which can be transferred to other network locations or automatically emailed to relevant parties. All this can be done with a simple browser and no additional software, or the gateway can be easily integrated with Schneider Electric’s StruxureWare Power Monitoring Expert (PME) software as part of a larger Energy Management System.
- Ethernet to Serial Communications Gateway
- Trend plots and real-time data can be collected from up to 64 network devices.
- Serial port optically isolated and configurable for RS485 (2/4 wire) or RS232 (RJ45)
- Provides serial support for Modbus RTU, Modbus ASCII, Jbus and PowerLogic protocols to support a wide range of devices
- Automatically detect networked devices for easy system setup
- Automatically email or FTP selected logged data to your PC for additional analysis
- Use energy consumption trend reports to identify energy use patterns for cost savings opportunities.
- Din-rail mounted