PROVECTA ENERGY SOLUTIONS Company Profile Download as PDF
Improve your business with high quality customer focussed Energy Solutions
With the ever-increasing cost of energy resources and emphasis on power quality, along with the focus on environmental issues, managing energy consumption is one of the biggest challenges facing the world today.
Provecta Energy Solutions is an Australian owned electrical engineering business providing services in the fields of energy monitoring and management systems customised for a broad range of business types and client requirements.
Provecta have offices in Brisbane and Sydney, and currently employ approximately thirty engineering staff.
Provecta Energy Solutions offers services in:
- Energy Monitoring Systems design and implementation
- Investigations, benchmarking, commissioning, installation, systems maintenance and training
- Documentation of existing systems (electrical, gas and water distribution)
- Customised Control, Monitoring, Reporting and Analysis Tools
- Energy Audits and Energy Data Analysis
- Power Metering equipment supply
- Power Quality monitoring and analysis
- Integration of third party equipment and systems including meters, gateways, building management systems and corporate systems
Provecta supplies a wide range of power meters and associated equipment at competitive prices.
With experience across a broad range of equipment and platforms, as well as integration partner alliances with global energy solutions providers, Provecta are able to offer solutions that:
- Maximise the use of existing equipment, systems and infrastructure
- Incorporate new technologies where appropriate
- Are affordable and cost effective
Provecta perform work encompassing hands on responsibility for design, implementation and commissioning, as well as consulting roles such as technical investigations, expert advisory services, project and contract management.
Provecta Energy Solutions is a division of Provecta Process Automation and also has significant capabilities in process controls and electrical engineering.
This capability enables us to design and implement critical building systems, including systems such as:
- Emergency backup generators
- Load shedding
Provecta provides engineering services to a large variety of customers including utilities (publicly and privately owned), manufacturing and mining firms, contracting companies and equipment suppliers.
Provecta Energy Solutions works under a Quality Assurance System that is formally accredited as compliant with AS/NZS ISO 9001.
For more information on how PROVECTA ENERGY SOLUTIONS can assist your business achieve its objectives, please contact:
Mr. Andrew Oates – Managing Director
P 02 8204 5410
M 0408 256 039